The only information that may be stored when visiting our website are your registration details for downloading closed documents, being your name and e-mail address, or when you as user request us to contact you. Under no circumstances will these details be given to third parties. If you want to change your personal details or have them removed from our database, please inform us using the address admin@PortExpertise.com.
The collection and processing of personal data is subject to stringent conditions by the legislator as stipulated in the legislation and European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR-AVG, Directive 95/46 / EC. We, too, attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and want to be absolutely clear about this, we have drafted this Privacy Statement.
Our Privacy Statement is subject to future updates or modifications. . It is therefore the responsibility of the User to read this document at regular intervals. Any material change will always be clearly communicated.
- Person responsible for processing
PortExpertise, address as per details on the contact page
(copy from contact page, address )
- Data that are processed
- In two particular cases, the use of our website requires your registration, namely
- you request to have PortExpertise contact you
- access to downloadable documents
in those cases following information is requested: your name, company, country, phone, your e-mail, and your message, in case you want to us to contact you.
- Under no circumstances do we collect sensitive personal data of the User, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, health, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex orientation and the like.
- In addition, we do not collect and nor process personal data to ensure the proper technical operation of the our website. Potentially third parties webservices, platforms do collect personal data, and process these, whenever you make use of their services. These may include among others, Google, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. You have to visit their website to get informed on their privacy regulations and cookie policies.
- What are your data protection rights?
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
MANAGE AND / OR DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
Please note that PortExpertise website does not currently use a technical solution that responds to the “Let websites know that I don’t want to be tracked” setting in your browser. You can manage your cookie settings in your browser. If you simply disable all cookies or all our cookies in your browser settings, certain parts or functions of our website (s) may stop working because we can no longer set functionally required cookies. It is therefore recommended to use the cookie settings on our website instead of disabling all cookies via your web browser. More information about disabling cookies or managing the cookie settings for your browser can be found in the following list:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471